Join us for live art demonstrations on Facebook or Zoom (see links below) to engage in some HANDS-On Fun during the 11th Annual HANDS in Autism® Art Expo! If you miss the LIVE activity demonstration you want to see—don’t worry! The video recordings of the activity demonstrations will be posted on our website.
Join us on Zoom: https://iu.zoom.us/j/87165680267
- Mon, April 19 (LIVE 4:00pm – 4:30pm EST): Making Slime with Rachel Smith DOWNLOAD
- Tue, April 20 (LIVE 2:00pm – 2:30pm EST) – Making Juice Box Robots with Craig Bixler DOWNLOAD
- Wed, April 21 (LIVE 3:00pm – 3:30pm EST): Making Snow Dough with Candace McNabb DOWNLOAD
- Thu, April 23 (LIVE 2:00pm – 2:30pm EST): Making Origami Flowers with Macy Runyan DOWNLOAD
- Fri, April 24 (LIVE 10:00am – 10:30am EST) – Making a Percussion Musical Instrument with Lisa Stewart DOWNLOAD