2022 Autism Art Expo Theme:
CALL FOR LOGO!
And the winner of the 2022 Autism Art Expo Theme Suggestion contest is…Stephanie Wade who suggested
for our upcoming Expo theme! We had some great suggestions, so congratulations Stephanie on winning the most votes! We now need all you artists’ help with a logo! Submissions for logos following the theme ‘Au-wesome Possibilities’ will be open until February 14th – so get those creative juices flowing!
Join in on the fun as we post artwork ideas and highlight some of the artwork from past and present expos on our Facebook Page
Art and Logo Submissions
Artists with ASD, as well as those who want to support Autism Acceptance Month are encouraged to submit artwork of any medium to be displayed online as part of the 12th Annual Autism Art Expo! Group submissions are also encouraged.
Send us photos and videos of your paintings, drawings, poetry, crafts, group activities, music, dance, and digital media!
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Tips for Photographing Your Artwork
While we are happy to tweak artwork that is submitted to make sure it is displayed in the most accurate and polished way possible, there are some things you can do to make you artwork look its best. For non-photographers, the following tips may help you.
- Use a camera or cell phone that takes good pictures.
- Make sure the place where you are taking pictures has plenty of light.
- Adjust the location of the artwork and the camera so that there are no shadows or light glares showing up in the photo.
- Take pictures as close to straight-ahead as you can, instead of at an angle.
- Try placing the artwork flat on the ground and standing above it if you have trouble with the artwork leaning against the wall.
- If you have drawings and access to a photo/document scanner, this is also a good way to capture the art. Make sure the settings are on “photo” and “high resolution”.