Ongoing FLEX opportunities challenges are determined by community members, families, and individuals based on day to day living, shared needs, and potential areas for growth and development among individuals with ASD and disabilities. Challenges are informed through real-life experiences, serve to drive skills training materials available, and provide opportunity to showcase the successes of participating individuals. Take a moment to consider skill areas, share, and/or submit your successes!
- FLEX Skills Challenge Winners – CookingA big HANDS hooray for Samuel and Ivania, the FLEX Opportunities Cooking Challenge
- Flex Skills Challenge #1 Winner: GabeAlarm Clock Challenge Winner Hands in Autism®’s first FLEX skills challenge winner for
- FLEX Skills Challenge – Preparing FoodDo you have a snack you prepare for yourself? A meal you can
- FLEX Opportunities Challenge – Alarm Clock!“If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realize what you can become.”
- FLEX Skills Challenge“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” -Albert Einstein Setting a survey goal