The Northeast LCC Ft. Wayne chapter is proud to support the autism spectrum disorder community. They have had many interactive workshops over the past year for educators and family member in Northeast Indiana. These workshops included Next Steps, school-based programming, Schedules and Proactive Behavioral Strategies, and a Multidisciplinary Team Assessments in Evaluation of ASD. During Autism Awareness month in April, this LCC distributed information at four local area libraries and at the main Ft. Wayne library. They also distributed Medical Tool Kits to local MDs. This LCC is proud to have members from all around the community, including representatives from:
- About Special Kids
- Adams-Wells Special Services
- Autism Society of Indiana
- Bowen Center
- Children’s Autism Center, Inc.
- East Allen County Schools
- Easter Seals Arc Northeast Indiana
- Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Fort Wayne Neurological Center
- Hopebridge Pediatric Specialists
- Indiana Department of Child Services
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Mississinewa Community Schools
- MSD of Steuben County
- Northeast Indiana Special Education Cooperative
- Northwest Allen County Schools
- Park Center, Inc.
- Parkview Health
- Pathfinder Services, Inc.
- School City of East Chicago
- Southeast Allen County Schools
- St. Joseph’s Catholic School
If you are looking for more information about this LCC or wish to join, please contact us at email@example.com!