HANDS Coronavirus Hub
Have you washed your hands recently?
HANDS in Autism is here to help during this difficult time with resources and information tailored to your needs.
We want to hear from you! What is your role and what are you looking for that we may be able to provide (social narratives, task guides, or something else?). Tell us your answer to the question here.
- Educators: For teachers, paraprofessionals, school personnel, service providers, etc.
- Families: For Parents, Caregivers and Siblings looking for activities and support.
- Medical: For first responders, medical professionals, doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.
Strategies and Supports from HANDS
- Social Narratives
- How to handle stress about COVID 19 (coming soon)
- Coronavirus and Staying Healthy
- Video Version of Coronavirus and Staying Healthy
- Coronavirus and Staying Healthy for Adults
- Video Version of Coronavirus and Staying Healthy for Adults
- Coronavirus and Wearing Masks
- Coronavirus and Public Safety Rules
- Going to the doctor
- Getting a shot
- Getting an IV
- Visual Schedules
Be sure to check out our new eLearning opportunities available for free during this state of emergency, as well as our Open Office hours where you can connect and ask questions from Dr. Swiezy and Dr. Neal.
In addition to our resources, view some of our favorite outside sources of information, videos, and tips.