Welcome to E-Learning Page!
Get CME credits for taking our eModule. Check out the CME page for available courses!
|Access 10 Do's Training||Access PA Training||Access Peer Training|
|Download Handout||Download Handout||Download Handout|
- Learn the foundations of BIP design and intervention considerations.
- Learn about prompting and how to effectively utilize it when working with individuals with ASD.
- Learn about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and their history, as well as signs, causes, prognosis, and co-occurring problems.
- Learn about evidence-based practices, Applied Behavior Analysis, treatment evaluation, quality program indicators, etc.
- Language, predictability, behaviors, and important information on strategies
- Brief overview of ASD and strategies for support personnel with Tips
- Brief overview of ASD and strategies for support personnel
- Physical and visual structure at home and in the classroom
- Use of schedules at home in the classroom
- Flow of staff and students, development of schedules
- Brief overview of behavioral research, research articles, and more
Please share your opinion with us about our eModules! Click here
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.