Ongoing FLEX opportunities challenges are determined by community members, families, and individuals based on day to day living, shared needs, and potential areas for growth and development among individuals with ASD and disabilities. Challenges are informed through real-life experiences, serve to drive skills training materials available, and provide opportunity to showcase the successes of participating individuals. Take a moment to consider skill areas, share, and/or submit your successes!
- FLEX Opportunities Challenge Winner – Melinda PowersA big HANDS hooray for Melinda Powers, special education teacher, as the FLEX … Read more
- Desafío de oportunidades FLEX - Mentes abiertas“Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open.” James Dewar … Read more
- Ganadores del Desafío de Habilidades FLEX - CocinaA big HANDS hooray for Samuel and Ivania, the FLEX Opportunities Cooking Challenge … Read more
- Flex Skills Challenge #1 Ganador: GabeAlarm Clock Challenge Winner Hands in Autism®’s first FLEX skills challenge winner for … Read more
- Desafío de habilidades FLEX - Preparación de alimentosDo you have a snack you prepare for yourself? A meal you can … Read more
- FLEX Opportunities Challenge – Alarm Clock!“If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realize what you can become.” … Read more