This is a great activity for groups and single individuals. This is a 5-page document that includes instructions for the facilitator and multiple levels of check-off/tear-off mini-schedule examples for use by individuals with ASD or related disorders.
To complete this activity you might need:
- Activity schedule (see p. 2)
- Red, blue, and yellow paint
- A cooking dish/tray with tall sides
- Scissors to cut paper down to size
- Cup for holding used marbles
- Tape to hold down paper.
- Adhesive Velcro
- Marker/pencil for check-off
This download is a PDF.