This is an arts and craft activity in which students can make a turkey with wings and a face for a Thanksgiving/fall activity. The activity works on following a schedule, as well as fine motor skill of gluing.
- 2 googly eyes
- One empty toilet paper roll
- Yellow, red, and orange construction paper OR print this template out in color
- White glue, washable
- Tape (you can choose to glue on the feathers, but may work better with tape)
- Writing utensil
How to Prepare:
- Gather all supplies.
- Print handout.
- Cut out the colored pieces. If you are making feathers from construction paper, make sure to label feathers 1-7.
- Prepare check-off schedule.
- This activity could be completed with construction paper instead of printing the activity template.
- This activity could also be put into an interactive power point that individuals could work through in an errorless learning format.