Icebreaker: Getting to Know You!
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite thing to do by yourself?
- What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
- What is your idea of fun?
- What two things do you consider yourself to be very good at?
Let’s Order Food!
At a Restaurant
Can I Order It and Stay Under Budget?
It is polite to tip a waiter who served you. The minimum amount to tip is 10% from your bill. However, if you are happy with your waiter, you can add a bit more and tip 15% or even 20% (if the service was especially good!). Calculating tips may seem scary, but it is really easy. Check out the video first and answer questions.