Mastering Core Skills in Employment and Vocational Rehabilitation Supports
What is the Intensive 3-day Training for Employment Providers, Coaches, Educators, & Specialists in Community, Work, & School Settings?
- Topics include proactive supports, workplace and community accommodations, goal setting, skills assessment and teaching
- Hands-on practice, coaching, and feedback within simulated and live job settings
- Practical solutions that work across settings and disabilities
- Perfect for new and experienced employment or programming service providers and managers, job coaches, transition specialists, coordinators, & teachers
What makes our training different?
- Proactive supports, workplace and community accommodations, goal setting, skills assessment and teaching that can immediately be applied in a variety of community and work settings.
- Hands-on practice, coaching and feedback within simulated and live job settings.
- Practical solutions that work across settings and disabilities.
- Online access to foundational evidence-based information about strategies and supports.
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
HANDS in Autism Office (Indianapolis)
$200.00 for VR professionals | $450 for non-VR professionals
Register in 3 easy steps:
- Select the training session, you or your staff would like to attend.
- Apply Online: Team training with multiple professionals from the same site has been found helpful for practice and further transfer to the workplace. Consider sending a team!
- Complete pre-training online modules that provide foundational information resources and tools that will be actively practiced. You will retain access to the information after the end of the online training.
$200.00 for VR professionals. $450 for non-VR professionals. Payment may be made with credit card at time of registration or via invoice with 60 days to pay following event.
Looking for ways to pay for training opportunities? Consider APPLYING for one of the grants and scholarships.
Learning is important to effectively support individuals with ASD. To make learning accessible for families and professionals, we have created a resource list featuring grants for individuals and also have partial scholarships available with approved applications.