2023 Dates are Comin Soon!
NṢẸ NIKAN: Awọn ẹdinwo Ẹgbẹ!
- Each member of your group/team must register separately
- Nigbati o ba beere ni fọọmu iforukọsilẹ, ṣe atokọ awọn orukọ / ipa ti awọn eniyan miiran ti o wa si ẹgbẹ rẹ
- Fun gbogbo awọn ọmọ ẹgbẹ 2 ti o forukọsilẹ ni ẹgbẹ rẹ, iwọ yoo gba ẹdinwo 100% fun ọmọ ẹgbẹ kẹta kan
- Kan si firstname.lastname@example.org pẹlu eyikeyi ibeere
Click on each training to learn more:
- 5-Day Intensive Training for School and Service Personnel
- 3-Day Intensive Training for Transition to Adulthood, Employability, and Post-Secondary Inclusive Practices
- 3-Day Intensive Training for Families & Caregivers
- 3-Day Intensive Training for Early Childhood Development
- 2-Day Intensive Training for Administrators & Team Leaders
- 1-Day Intensive Training for Paraprofessional, Assistant, & Support Personnel
HANDS in Autism® Model Training Curriculum, Framework, and Process
Though HANDS in Autism® sponsors a number of educational and outreach opportunities throughout the year, including series such as the Make It Take It workshops and Next Steps seminars, a primary focus of the HANDS in Autism® Interdisciplinary Training and Resource Center is the continued development and evolution of an innovative training model. The HANDS in Autism training model was founded on the belief that training should:
- focus on student strengths
- provide for comprehensive training
- focus on educational processes from assessment to goal development
- provide for blending of strategies based in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and evidence-based practices
- hands-on work with students with an autism spectrum disorder
The training model incorporates strategies supported by the literature and involving the presentation of initial information in didactic format followed by trainer modeling, trainee practice, trainer feedback, and coaching and mentoring.
The HANDS program is currently expanding the training model by facilitating the development of collaborative classrooms in existing special education classroom milieus in local districts. These collaborative classrooms follow the same practices and principles inherent in HANDS missions and philosophy of training and intervention and facilitate programming that increases local capacity to educate and train professionals while also building bridges across community systems (e.g., education, medical, home).
Training and Services Overview
The curriculum for HANDS in Autism® is based upon evidence-based strategies and practices appropriate and effective for individuals across the lifespan and with a range of neurodevelopmental and behavioral disorders. Information, education and training are provided by an interdisciplinary staff and applicable at the individual, organizational, and community levels of service and training.
The selection of options is for reference only. Details for each level and types and frequency of communication/training are customizable.
Refund & Cancellations
Atẹle ni eto imulo ifagile wa ti o wulo lori gbogbo awọn iṣẹlẹ:
Gbogbo awọn iforukọsilẹ jẹ ipari, ati pe ko si awọn agbapada tabi awọn gbigbe ti yoo jade. Ti o ba rii pe o ko le wa si ipade ti a ṣeto, owo iforukọsilẹ rẹ le lo si wiwa rẹ ni igba iwaju laarin ọdun kalẹnda kanna ti o ba wa nipasẹ imeeli email@example.com tabi pipe 317-274-2675 o kere ju 72 wakati ṣaaju si ibẹrẹ iṣẹlẹ.