2023 Training Dates:
Multiweek Intensive Online Training:
- Weekly online meetings from 1 to 4 pm EST on the following dates (independent study time is required):
- June 9 | June 16 | June 23 | June 30 | July 5 | July 14 (optional on-site attendance)
Single Week Intensive Training (Online or Onsite)
- Daily training from 8 am to 5 pm EST on July 10-14
As busy professionals, you need flexibility as to when and how you can develop your professional skills. With the new training structure offered by HANDS in Autism®, you can select from meeting online ONCE A WEEK + INDEPENDENT STUDY TIME (6 days total) to scheduling one SINGLE WEEK of intensive training online and/or onsite (5 full days).
About Our Intensive Training
Our training focuses on providing hands-on experience and coaching according to the HANDS in Autism® framework, curriculum, and process for a range of education personnel, community service providers, administrators, and other professionals working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related disabilities in school and community settings.
- Interactive practice, coaching, and feedback within simulated and video-based formats
- Awọn ijiroro to wulo nipa awọn ipinnu ipinnu iṣoro ti o ṣiṣẹ kọja awọn eto ati awọn alaabo
- Experiences perfect for new and experienced teachers, para-professionals, administrators, job coaches, transition specialists, coordinators & other community providers.
- Participate! (in learning & assessments, including pre, post, and follow-up): Regardless whether you are in a virtual or onsite environment, our learning activities are synchronous and team-based with multiple breakouts, design and development, and hands-on experiences with students. To learn, you MUST participate!
- Collaborate! (with your peers and HANDS trainers): Whether it is a small group discussion or teaching activities for students, you are learning as part of a team!
- Engage! (in small and large group discussions, submission of your work, and enjoyment of activities): To better remember new skills and tie them in with what you already know, you need to practice! Engaging across all types of activities will help you with that!
- Canvas, our learning management system, where you will access learning materials, videos, simulations, and individual and group activities, submit your quizzes and assignments, and receive individual feedback as planned
- Zoom, an online conferencing platform, that we will use throughout the week to hold small group activities and large group discussions, provide modeling of techniques, and foster participation in other group assignments.
- Active learning with our experienced trainers
- Wiwọle si awọn ohun elo ikẹkọ lakoko ikẹkọ ikẹkọ
- Awọn orisun igbasilẹ lati lo ati pinpin laarin eto adayeba lẹhin ikẹkọ
- Nẹtiwọọki foju alailẹgbẹ ati iriri ikẹkọ
- 42 contact hours towards your professional development
- Awọn igbelaruge ti nlọ lọwọ lẹhin ikẹkọ lati ṣe atilẹyin gbogbogbo ni eto rẹ
- Isopọ pẹlu awọn olukọni HANDS ati awọn alabaṣepọ ẹlẹgbẹ fun netiwọki, ifowosowopo ati atilẹyin gbogbogbo ti nlọ lọwọ
Awọn agbapada & Awọn ifagile
Atẹle ni eto imulo ifagile wa ti o wulo lori gbogbo awọn iṣẹlẹ:
Gbogbo awọn iforukọsilẹ jẹ ipari, ati pe ko si awọn agbapada tabi awọn gbigbe ti yoo jade. Ti o ba rii pe o ko le wa si ipade ti a ṣeto, owo iforukọsilẹ rẹ le lo si wiwa rẹ ni igba iwaju laarin ọdun kalẹnda kanna ti o ba wa nipasẹ imeeli email@example.com tabi pipe 317-274-2675 o kere ju 72 wakati ṣaaju si ibẹrẹ iṣẹlẹ.